So those of you who have been following my blog will know i have two husbands, a running husband and an actual husband. See link to this blog.
Sadly, for me anyway, my running husband has met a lady and although she is absolutely lovely and i am very happy for him this means that he is not always available to go for a run when i need him to. I feel quite strongly that we need to work out some sort of a custody sharing weekly roster type thing but until i can get agreement from all parties concerned i might just be in the market for another running husband.
There are however certain criteria that need to be met.
- No racing snakes need apply, i am a strictly 6 min a km girl, even when i am feeling fast i am still slow.
- No fair weather runners, anything short of a hurricane and we are still running.
- You cannot be afraid of blood, i fall often and skin knees, elbows and hands.
- On above point, you also need to be able to keep a straight face.
- We might need to run early, you don’t need to be cheerful about this but you do need to turn up.
- You could be featured in a blog or two or several, sorry in advance.
- A sense of humour is a must.
It will be fun, i promise.