- I am a preschool teacher.
- End of the year school concert.
- Plus minus 100 preschool children taking part.
- Many, many rehearsals and costume changes later.
- Several acts requiring that the children exit the stage in a line keeping in their order only to come back on a little while later still in a line still keeping in their order. (Ya right)
- Tears, lost tiara’s, sudden attacks of shyness, missing bowties, please teacher i need to go to the toilet, i am hungry, when are we finished, my tummy is sore, so and so stood on my toe, in my space, bumped me, etc, etc, etc.
- The fact that i cannot get ‘Twinkle, twinkle little star’ out of my head.
Did they shine, of course they did. Would i change my job? Never.
NOW WHERE ARE MY TACKIES!!!!!