As a runner you know your priorities are right when:
- your shoe cupboard has more trail and road tackies (past and present because we find it difficult to get rid of our tackies) than the local sport’s store.
- your food cupboard is full of supplements, energy bars, gu’s, chocolate steri dumpies and other healthy running type stuff.
- your bookshelf is wall to wall running magazines.
- your clothes cupboard is 80 % running gear and 20 % normal clothes.
- your bling medal collection has way more substance than your jewellery box.